Grey clip-on tie with :
- a red stripe for Key Stage 3 (Years 7-9),
- a blue stripe for Key Stage 4 (Years 10-11)
- a purple stripe for Key Stage 5 (Years 12-13)
Black V-neck jumper
- with red stripe for Key Stage 3 (Years 7-9)
- plain black (no stripe) for Key Stages 4 & 5 (Years 10-13)
Black trousers (no leggings, jeans, joggers or ankle grazers) / Black skirts (must be no more than TWO inches above the knee)
Black socks / black opaque tights
Plain black footwear
Outdoor coats only (no denim jackets, no hoodies or sweatshirts)
Black unisex training tops
Black jogging bottoms / black shorts
Black lightweight rugby shirt
Black leggings / black skorts
Optional black unisex PE hoodie (must have the badge and only work for PE)
This must be made up in black and the school badge must be sewn to the top.
Hijab, if worn, should be plain black.
Any pupil not in full school uniform will be sent home to change, after a telephone call has been made to inform the parent / carer.
Extremes of style, cut or colour are unsuitable for school, and are not permitted.
Make-Up & Nails
We do not encourage pupils to wear make-up and nail varnish to school. However, if it is worn it must be subtle and discreet.
The only jewellery allowed in school is:
- One small signet ring
- One small pair of stud earrings (one stud in each ear-lobe)
- One wrist watch
No necklaces, bracelets or anklets, facial, or other body piercings are permitted, including nose, tongue and belly.
The reasons are:
- We cannot be responsible for personal property.
- Large rings, earrings and body piercings can be a serious safety hazard.
Continuing to wear unacceptable jewellery after a warning will mean that it will be confiscated.
These rules apply at all times to both boys and girls and we enforce them strictly.
YC Sports are the sole supplier of our school uniform. They have shops at:
156 Cowbridge Road East
Tel: 029 2022 0246
5 Penlline Road
Tel: 029 2069 3653